The 2014 North Coast Athletic Conference Swimming & Diving Championships will be held Wednesday, Feb. 12 through Saturday, Feb. 15 at the Trumbull Aquatics Center on the campus of Denison University in Granville, Ohio. The Championships will begin on Wednesday with the men's 3-meter diving competition beginning at 7 p.m. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, preliminary heats for all swimming events will begin at 10 a.m. with event finals starting each night at 6:30 p.m.
FINAL Through 40 of 40 Events
DOWNLOAD the 2014 NCAC Swimming & Diving Championship schedule (.PDF). The Senior Honors Ceremony will take place on Saturday (Feb. 15) at 6:15 p.m.
* NOTE: Results through Meet Mobile are unavailable for Saturday's final
Live online video coverage of preliminary heats and finals will be provided in high definition by the Denison Sports Network, free of charge. Click on the Game Central portal and scroll the live events on the right. Each session will have its own listing. Two live streams of each event will be provided. The high definition feed will be marked (HD).
* To successfully stream a high definition broadcast, Stretch Internet recommends that the viewer have a minimum speed of 2.0 mbps to avoid buffering and lag time. If you're not sure what type of bandwidth your home/office network is getting we recommend testing it using the free website www.speedtest.net. If your upload speed is not at least 2.0 mpbs we suggest watching the standard definition feed that will be denoted as (SD) in the event listings.
DOWNLOAD the 2014 NCAC Psych Sheet (.PDF)
Tickets will only be sold at the main entrance of The Mitchell Center beginning on Feb. 12 and continuing through Feb. 15. Individuals can purchase an all-session pass or ticket for each individual session. All seating inside the Trumbull Aquatics Center is general admission and will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. The facility will open to spectators 90 minutes prior to the first event of each session.
|Preliminaries (10 a.m. Thurs. - Sat.)||Finals (6:30 p.m. Thurs. - Sat.)|
|Adults: $5||Adults: $10|
|Children/Non-NCAC Students (w/ID): $3||Children/Non-NCAC Students (w/ID): $5|
|NCAC Students (w/ID): Free||NCAC Students w/ID Card: Free|
|One Day Pass||All Session Pass|
|Adults: $15||Adults: $45|
|Children/Non-NCAC Students (w/ID): $8||Children/Non-NCAC Students (w/ID): $24|
|NCAC Students w/ID Card: Not Available||NCAC Students w/ID Card: Not Available|
* Admission for Wednesday's men's 3-meter diving sessions will be $5 for adults and $3 for children/non-NCAC students.
Denison University is located in Granville, Ohio, just 27 miles east of Columbus, Ohio. If you are traveling to Denison using a GPS device it is recommended that you use the address: 100 West College St., Granville, OH 43023. From there, follow signs to designated parking areas.
- When coming from the east, west and south, the best approach is from Interstate 70. Granville is 10 miles north of I-70 (Exit 126) on Ohio Route 37 West. When Route 37 turns off on the divided highway outside of Granville, continue straight ahead on Ohio Route 661 into Granville. Route 661 takes you to the center of Granville. At the traffic light, continue north on North Main Street one block to the main campus entrance.
- If coming from the north, you should exit Interstate 71 at Bellville and take Ohio Route 13 south into Mt. Vernon. From there, Ohio Route 661 south will bring you the 23 miles to the North Gate entrance of Denison.
- From the airport, drive toward Interstate 270 and follow 270 North to Ohio Route 161 East. Take Route 161 East for 17 miles until it ends and becomes Ohio Route 37 East. Follow Route 37 East for another 4.5 miles, then exit onto Ohio Route 661 North. Route 661 takes you to the center of Granville. At the traffic light, continue north on North Main Street one block to the main campus entrance.
VIEW PARKING MAP: Visitor parking will be available for both morning and night sessions in the Mitchell Center parking lot in front of the facility and behind the facility. Parking is also available for both sessions in the parking lot that sits in front of the Barclay-Thomsen Soccer Field. For the evening finals sessions, Denison's underground parking garage located on Ridge Rd. above the football stadium will be open and shuttle transportation to the Mitchell Center will run continuously beginning 90 minutes prior to the start of the session until 60 minutes after the finals session has ended. Handicapped parking will be available in the main Mitchell Center lot on a first come, first served basis.
Interested in places to stay or dine while in the area? DOWNLOAD the Denison University Visitors Guide (.PDF)
All media credential requests should be forwarded to Sports Information Director, Craig Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org/740-587-6546). Credentials are limited to professionals working in the print, broadcast, or electronic media, and their issuance is at the discretion of the sports information director.
Coaches can download the event file for the NCAC Championship here.