Denison University's Trumbull Aquatics Center has been selected as one of four host sites for the 2016 NCAA Division III Diving Regionals scheduled for Friday, Feb. 26 through Saturday, Feb 27.
REGIONAL DIVING SCHEDULE - GRANVILLE, OHIO
|Friday, Feb. 26||Saturday, Feb. 27|
|11-12:45 p.m.||Open Warm-Up||8:30-10:45 a.m.||Open Warm-Up|
|12:45-1:15 p.m.||Flight 1 Warm-Up||10:45-11:15 a.m.||Flight 2 Warm-Up|
|1:15-1:45 p.m.||Flight 2 Warm-Up||11:15-11:45 a.m.||Flight 1 Warm-Up|
|1:45-2 p.m.||Open Warm-Up||11:45-12 p.m.||Open Warm-Up|
|2-4:45 p.m.||Women's 3-Meter Dive||12-2:45 p.m.||Women's 1-Meter Dive|
|4:45-5:15 p.m.||Flight 1 Warm-Up||2:45-3:15 p.m.||Flight 2 Warm-Up|
|5:15-5:45 p.m.||Flight 2 Warm-Up||3:15-3:45 p.m.||Flight 1 Warm-Up|
|5:45-6:15 p.m.||Open Warm-Up||3:45-4 p.m.||Open Warm-Up|
|6:15-8:30 p.m.||Men's 1-Meter Dive||4-6:30 p.m.||Men's 3-Meter Dive|
|8:30-10 p.m.||Open Warm-Up|
* Time schedule is subject to change.
OFFICIAL NCAA QUALIFIERS FROM REGION 1 (Central)
|Women's Qualifiers||Men's Qualifiers|
|Kayley Alioto, UW-LaCrosse||Brian Allen, Denison
|Jordan Anderson, UW-Lacrosse||Jacob Burris, Albion
|Sierra Becker, UW-Whitewater||Connor Farrell, CWRU
|Sarah Bradley, Calvin
||Tanner Folvag, UW-Lacrosse
|Sarah Sheridan, Hope
||Max Levy, Denison|
|Madeline Woods, Kalamazoo
||Ben Lewis, Denison|
|Maria Zarka, Kenyon||Nathan Lightman, Denison|
|Michael Moentmann, Calvin|
|Heath Ogawa, Lake Forest|
|Henry Swett, Albion|
|Kate French, UW Eau Claire
|Andrew Grabowski, St. Thomas
|Christina Rief, UW-La Crosse
|Scott Hodgson, St. Olaf
Live results can be found at divemeets.com
Friday Results (Women's 3-Meter and Men's 1-Meter)
Live online video coverage of the NCAA Division III Diving Regionals will be provided in high definition by the Denison Sports Network, free of charge. Click on the Game Central portal and scroll the live events on the right. Each Day will have its own listing.
* To successfully stream a high definition broadcast, Stretch Internet recommends that the viewer has a minimum speed of 2.0 mbps to avoid buffering and lag time. If you're not sure what type of bandwidth your home/office network is getting we recommend testing it using the free website www.speedtest.net. If your upload speed is not at least 2.0 mpbs we suggest watching the standard definition feed that will be denoted as (SD) in the event listings.
Tickets will only be sold at the entrance to the Trumbull Aquatics Center, inside the main lobby of the Mitchell Center on the day of competition. There will be no presale for this event. Prices will be $8 for adults and $5 for students and faculty/staff without an ID. Admission will be free for children under 5 and for students, faculty, and staff with a valid ID from participating schools.
Denison University is located in Granville, Ohio, just 27 miles east of Columbus, Ohio. If you are traveling to Denison using a GPS device it is recommended that you use the address: 100 West College St., Granville, OH 43023. From there, follow signs to designated parking areas in front of the Mitchell Center.
- When coming from the east, west and south, the best approach is from Interstate 70. Granville is 10 miles north of I-70 (Exit 126) on Ohio Route 37 West. When Route 37 turns off on the divided highway outside of Granville, continue straight ahead on Ohio Route 661 into Granville. Route 661 takes you to the center of Granville. At the traffic light, continue north on North Main Street one block to the main campus entrance.
- If coming from the north, you should exit Interstate 71 at Bellville and take Ohio Route 13 south into Mt. Vernon. From there, Ohio Route 661 south will bring you the 23 miles to the North Gate entrance of Denison.
- From the airport, drive toward Interstate 270 and follow 270 North to Ohio Route 161 East. Take Route 161 East for 17 miles until it ends and becomes Ohio Route 37 East. Follow Route 37 East for another 4.5 miles, then exit onto Ohio Route 661 North. Route 661 takes you to the center of Granville. At the traffic light, continue north on North Main Street one block to the main campus entrance.
Visitor parking will be available in the Mitchell Center parking lot in front of the facility and behind the facility. Parking is also available for both sessions in the parking lot that sits in front of the Barclay-Thomsen Soccer Field. Handicapped parking will be available in the main Mitchell Center lot on a first come, first served basis. VIEW PARKING MAP
Interested in places to stay or dine while in the area? DOWNLOAD the Denison University Visitors Guide (.PDF)
All media/photography credential requests should be forwarded to Sports Information Director, Craig Hicks (email@example.com/740-587-6546). Credentials are limited to professionals working in print, broadcast, or electronic media, and their issuance is at the discretion of the sports information director.