All current Dension students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in intramural sports, except in-season intercollegiate athletes. Students may form independent teams or teams that represent their hall, fraternity, or sorority.
INTRAMURAL SPORTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
Registration for fall semester intramural sports starts Monday, Aug. 31st, 2015 and closes at 11:55pm on the below dates for the respective sports.
- Fall Semester Sport Leagues:
- Spring Semester Sport Leagues:
2015-16 Intramural Sports Schedule:
Open sports may be comprised of all men, all women or coed
OPEN COMPETION: Teams may be comprised of all men, all women or coed. Coed teams must be 1/2 men and 1/2 women.
REGISTRATION: Detailed registration procedure below...
- To create a team, determine a captain: The captain creates a team name and invites members to their team. Captains click Invite by E-mail Address and input email addresses of Denison students they want on their team.
- Individuals who would like to join a team: Use the Create/Join Team button at the top right of every page; accept a request from a captain to join his/her team or request to join a team listed.
- Join as a "Free Agent": List yourself as a free agent in as many leagues as you would like and you will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN REGISTRATION (via IMLeagues.com)
INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETES: In-season intercollegiate athletes are not eligible to play intramural sports during the regular season and non-traditional season. Corresponding sport athletes are not allowed to participate in same sport unless stated in the exceptions.
RAIN CANCELLATIONS: You will receive a text message from IMLeagues or you may call Lynn Schweizer at 740-587-6657 after 3:00 p.m. week-days and after 11:00 a.m. Sundays.
Intramural Photo Gallery: Click HERE