All current Dension students, faculty, and staff are eligible to participate in intramural sports, except in-season intercollegiate athletes. Students may form independent teams or teams that represent their hall, fraternity, or sorority.
INTRAMURAL SPORTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: click here
Registration for upcoming intramural sports starts by the last Monday of August for session 1, the first Monday of every month for sessions 2-6 and closes at 11:55pm on the below dates for the respective sports.
- First Semester Sport Leagues:
- Second Semester Sport Leagues:
- Men’s and Women’s 5on5 basketball and open dodgeball – register by Sunday, January 19
- Open floor hockey and open indoor soccer – register by Sunday, February 16
- Men’s softball, women’s/coed softball, coed 3on3 basketball and open sand volleyball – register by Sunday, March 30
2013-14 Intramural Sports Schedule:
Open sports may be comprised of all men, all women or coed
OPEN COMPETION: Teams may be comprised of all men, all women or coed.
REGISTRATION: Detailed registration procedure – http://denisonbigred.com/clubandimsports/intramurals/index
- To create a team, determine a captain: The captain creates a team name and invites members to their team. Captains click Invite by E-mail Address and input email addresses of Denison students they want on their team. Team members MUST register or game will be forfeited.
- Individuals who would like to join a team: Use the Create/Join Team button at the top right of every page; accept a request from a captain to join his/her team or request to join a team listed.
INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETES: In-season intercollegiate athletes are not eligible to play intramural sports during the regular season and non-traditional season. Corresponding sport athletes are not allowed to participate in same sport unless stated in the exceptions.
RAIN CANCELLATIONS: You will receive a text message from IMLeagues or you may call Lynn Schweizer at 740-587-6657 after 3:00 p.m. week-days and after 11:00 a.m. Sundays.